Exchanges and Returns
Not what you expected?
We offer a ‘No Quibble’ returns policy, which means you may return any item to us within 30 working days of receipt for a refund. The product must be unused and in its original packaging.
How do I return an item?
If the product you have bought is unsuitable please call us on 023 8097 0230 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help customers to find an alternative product. If we are unable to find an alternative it's important that any item you wish to return, unless faulty, is returned to us in a re-saleable condition. This means that it must be unused, no attempt has been made to fit it and it is packed as when delivered in all of its original packaging.
The original packing is also important because without it, any damage incurred to the product on the return will mean that your refund can't be made.
Once you have let us know that you wish to return an item, we will work with you to get the product back to the correct address using either of two return methods:
1. If located in the UK we can arrange collection of the product by courier, on a weekday to suit you, from a home or work address for £15.00 per item. This is for your convenience and also means that the product is fully insured. The collection fee is simply deducted from your final refund total.
2. You can return the product yourself, but please ask us first for a return reference number and the correct returns address as the latter varies depending on the product. We strongly recommend using a service which fully covers the product weight and value against damage in transit.
3. If not in the UK you need to return the product yourself, but please ask us first for the correct returns address and a return reference number, as these do vary depending on the product. We strongly recommend using a service which fully covers the product weight and value against damage in transit.
Once we have received the goods back and they are checked as re-saleable, we will make your refund to the Card or PayPal account used for the original purchase.
Can I exchange items?
We understand that plans can change, so if you’d like to return the product you’ve ordered and change it for a different size or model, please contact us first on 023 8097 0230 or at email@example.com and we’ll make the arrangements. The product to be returned must be unused and in its original packaging.
We will make a new order for the new product, but if it helps we will try to arrange the new delivery and collection of the first product on the same day. If we arrange collection we’ll deduct the charge for this from the refund of the first product.
Returns and exchanges for Business and Trade customers
We understand that plans can change, so if you need to return or exchange a product for a different item please call us in the first instance and we will do our best to help.
- Damage must be notified to us within 24 hours of delivery.
- Requests for a refund or exchange must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Products you wish to return must be unfitted, unused and in the original packaging.
- We regret that orders of a value in excess of £500 cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Any product you wish to return will be subject to a collection fee of £15.00 per item and a re-stocking fee of 20% of the order value. We will refund the value of the order minus the collection and restocking fees once the product is checked back in with us.