500mm Wide Pull-out Doors
- Vauth-Sagel VS Envi Space 64L XX Pro S 500-2 Silver Grey : 500mm DoorRegular Price £265.00 Special Price £235.00 £195.83
- Vauth-Sagel VS Envi Space 70L XX Pro D 500-2 Silver Grey: 500mm Door£239.00 £199.17
- Vauth-Sagel VS Envi Space 64L XX Pro S 500-2 Lava Grey: 500mm DoorRegular Price £265.00 Special Price £235.00 £195.83
- Hailo Cargo Synchro 3 Compartment 44L Recycler 3608-531: 500mm Door£265.00 £220.83
- Ninka One2Five 64L Two Compartment Recycler : 500mm Door£219.00 £182.50
- Hailo Cargo Synchro 2 Compartment 46L Recycler 3608-521: 500mm Door£265.00 £220.83
- Gollinucci Linea 580 Plus 80L 2 Compartment Recycler : 500mm Door£229.00 £190.83
- Wesco Pullboy-Z Legrabox Set - 58L Recycler 8268502: 500mm Door£189.00 £157.50
- Vauth-Sagel VS Envi Space Pro 49L 500-2 Silver Grey : 500mm Door£245.00 £204.17
- Vauth-Sagel VS Envi Space Pro 46L 500-3 Silver Grey : 500mm Door£239.00 £199.17
- Hailo 2 Compartment Built in Laundry Carrier 66L: 500mm Door£245.00 £204.17
- Vauth-Sagel VS Envi Space 70L XX Pro D 500-2 Lava Grey: 500mm Door£239.00 £199.17
Our In-cupboard bins for cabinets with 500mm wide pull-out doors free up floor space and are easy to retro-fit into existing kitchens or incorporated into new kitchens as they are built.
Our Wesco, Vauth-Sagel and Hailo integrated bins are some of the highest quality built in-cupboard bins available and most come with the high grade commercial runners from Blum or Grass.
To find the right integrated bin for your kitchen take some key measurements starting with the door width and the internal depth, width and height. Use our ‘Quick Product Finder’ to find the products that fit your 500mm wide door and then based on depth and height select the product you require.
There is a great range of products for cabinets with 500mm wide doors and there are options available with capacities from 40 Litres up to 76 Litres and options with 2 or 3 compartments. All the products in this category are supplied with soft close runners and these fit to the sides of the cabinet. The bin units itself needs to be fixed to the back of the cabinet door.