Joseph Joseph Kitchen Recycling Bins
- OfferJoseph Joseph 3-Compartment Totem Max 60L Recycling Bin: Stainless SteelRegular Price £219.00 Special Price £199.00 £165.83
- OfferJoseph Joseph 3-Compartment Totem Max 60L Recycling Bin: GraphiteRegular Price £199.00 Special Price £179.00 £149.17
- OfferJoseph Joseph 3-Compartment Totem Compact 40L Recycling Bin: Stainless SteelRegular Price £199.00 Special Price £179.00 £149.17
- OfferJoseph Joseph 3-Compartment Totem Compact 40L Recycling Bin: GraphiteRegular Price £179.00 Special Price £165.00 £137.50
- OfferJoseph Joseph 3-Compartment Totem Compact 40L Recycling Bin: StoneRegular Price £179.00 Special Price £165.00 £137.50
If you need to recycle but want to keep your kitchen looking smart at the same time, you need a stylishly designed recycling bin with compartments to hold the recycling and waste until it’s time to transfer the waste to your outside bins.
In many kitchens however, floor space is at a premium and the Joseph Joseph Intelligent Waste Totem recycling bin is designed to give you maximum recycling capacity in optimal space. With a footprint similar to conventional bins the Totem can fit discreetly into the space where a single bin used to sit before recycling came along. The Joseph Joseph Totem Recycling Bin is unique in giving you flexibility and increased capacity through its vertical arrangement of compartments.
With 3 different models to choose from with varying capacities from 60L, 58L or 48L there is sure to be one to fit your needs. The bins are very flexible and all models have at least 3 compartments making separating out different types of waste and recycling really easy. The larger models have even more options and the 60L version comes with its own food caddy – which fits in the top compartments of can be used on the worktop freeing up even more capacity.
All models are available in stone and graphite and the 60L version is also available in stainless steel.
For even more flexibility there is the Joseph Joseph Stack system which provides 2 x 24L bins that as the name implies can be stacked on top of each other, or located side by side.