Our returns policy
We offer a 28 day returns policy, which means you may return any item to us within 28 days of receipt of your order for a refund provided that the product is returned to us in a re-saleable condition. This means that:
- The product must be unused
- For in-cupboard products no attempt has been made to fit it and the screw pack unopened and any template is intact.
- The item is packed as when delivered with all of its original packaging intact. This includes the product box (which is an essential part of the product) and also the internal packaging.
- Where an item has been received double boxed, both the product box and outer packing carton must be used.
- Packing the product as originally received is essential as this protects the product on its return journey. This is particularly vital with in-cupboard products where metal parts, packed in protective card sleeves, must be returned in these sleeves to avoid scratching or denting during the return.
- If incorrectly packed, any damage incurred to the product on the return journey will mean that your refund can't be made. If you have any queries about the packing please contact us.
How do I return an item?
If the product you have bought is unsuitable please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help customers to find an alternative product.
Once you have let us know that you wish to return an item, we will check with you that it meets the return criteria above and work with you to get the product back to the correct address using either of two return methods:
1. If you are located on the UK mainland we can arrange collection of the product by courier, on a weekday from a home or work address for £15.00 per item. This is for your convenience and also means that the product is fully insured. The collection fee is simply deducted from your final refund total.
2. You can return the product yourself, but please ask us first for a return reference number and the correct returns address as the latter varies depending on the product. We strongly recommend using a service which fully covers the product weight and value against damage in transit.
If not on the UK Mainland you need to return the product yourself, but please ask us first for the correct returns address and a return reference number, as these do vary depending on the product. We strongly recommend using a service which fully covers the product weight and value against damage in transit.
Once we have received the goods back and they are checked as re-saleable, we will make your refund to the Card or PayPal account used for the original purchase.
Returns for Business and Trade customers
We understand that plans can change, so if you need to return or exchange a product for a different item please call us in the first instance and we will do our best to help.
- Damage must be notified to us within 24 hours of delivery.
- Requests for a return must be made within 28 days of purchase.
- Products you wish to return must be unfitted, unused and in the original packaging.
- We regret that orders of a value in excess of £500 cannot be returned.
Any product you wish to return will be subject to a collection fee of £15.00 per item and may incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20% of the order value. We will refund the value of the order minus the collection and restocking fees once the product is checked back in with us.
Need a different product?
If you’d like to purchase a different size or model, please place a new order on our website or contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com.