400mm Wide Pull-out Doors
- Wesco Pullboy-Z 42L 2-Compartment Recycler 827WS418-11: 400mm Door£149.00 £124.17
- Ninka One2Five Single Compartment 42L Built-in Bin : 400mm Door£219.00 £182.50
- Wesco Master Stainless Steel 3 Compartment 40L Recycler - 785WS404-42: 400mm DoorRegular Price £249.00 Special Price £229.00 £190.83
- Gollinucci Linea 580 Plus 2 Compartment 58L Recycler : 400mm Door£199.00 £165.83
- Wesco Bio Double 64L 2-Compartment Recycler 789WS611-85: 400mm DoorRegular Price £155.00 Special Price £145.00 £120.83
- Wesco Pullboy-Z 36L 2-Compartment Recycler 827WS416-11: 400mm Door£149.00 £124.17
- Wesco Pullboy-Z 30L 2-Compartment Recycler 827408-11: 400mm Door£135.00 £112.50
- Wesco Master Stainless Steel 2-Compartment 40L Recycler - 785WS904-41: 400mm DoorRegular Price £259.00 Special Price £229.00 £190.83
Our In-cupboard kitchen bins for cabinets with 400mm wide pull-out doors free up floor space and are easy to retro-fit into existing kitchens or incorporated into new kitchens as they are built.
Our Wesco, Gollinucci, Vauth-Sagel and Hailo integrated kitchen bins are some of the highest quality built in-cupboard bins available and most come with the high grade, soft-close commercial quality runners from Blum or Grass.
To find the right integrated bin for your kitchen take some key measurements starting with the door width and the internal depth, width and height. Use our ‘Quick Product Finder’ to find the products that fit your 400mm wide door and then based on depth and height select the product you require.
There is a limited range of products for this width of cabinet but there are is a much bigger choice if you can allocate a 500mm or 600mm wide cabinet. For 400mm wide door cabinets there are products available with capacities from 20 Litres up to 64 Litres and options for 1 or 2 compartments. Most products in this category are supplied with soft close runners – the notable exception being the Wesco 64L Recycler.
Our range of bins for pull-out doors need to be fixed to the back of the cabinet door and all the products use runners fixed to the side of the cabinet.